Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Has Been Busy


May has been a busy month ... all in good ways. Spring arrived. My lilacs bloomed. Lots of happy family happenings. Spring concerts, including one where my beautful daughter was the featured soloist and then she graduated from college. Mama is so proud. Family gatherings and barbecues. My oldest son moved to new apartment locally and we celebrated his birthday. Summer weather arrived. We took our first evening drive to have a seafood dinner near the beach. So it has been all good.




I have gotten a lot accomplished, some of them even quilty ones. Right now I am working on a big project. Pictures of that coming soon. I also completed the shop sample. Photos of that coming very soon, too. Time to sew!

Have a happy quilty day, my friends,





:)Pat

2 comments:

Northern Deb said...

Congrats to your daughter! You should be VERY proud.

Carol said...

Congratulations to your daughter! I wish her well in her future endeavors!

Can't wait to see your new projects!