Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A New Test Quilt - WIP Wed

Fabrics for a *new* Test Pattern Quilty Adventure!
 
Today I am starting a new project. 
I will be testing a pattern for my very good friend
 
 
I am really excited about this pattern. 
It is fun and easy to make and very striking.  The good news is that although this is a test quilt and I cannot post too many pictures right now, it will soon be a
Free Pattern
available as for a short time from Dorian
and at our quilty home away from home at
 
 
More details will be posted as they become available!
Sew exciting!
  
More WIP
I have also been finishing up the swap blocks for my
 Stitchin' Sister friends ...

 
 
in orange, brown and white.
 
and

 
in 30's repros ... sew sweet!
 
Both of these blocks are linked to the free patterns at
 
 
Today I am linking up again with

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 

and
 
Fresh Poppy Design
 
Fabric Tuesday @ Quilt Story
 
Have a happy quilty day!
 
:-)
 

2 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

nice work going on.....can't wait to see this pattern

Quiltstory said...

Ooooh!! Great work!! Love the Tulip layout and can't wait to see the test pattern, that's always fun! :)