Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WIP Wednesday

 
WIP Fabrics

Butterfly Helps
 
Pieces to the Puzzle

Katniss Helps
 
 
Blocks
 
The Cat and the Katniss
 
My Quilty Kitties and I would show you more, but we are testing a pattern for a friend and cannot reveal until the pattern is released.
 
I am loving the colors and fabric and pattern for this quilt!
 
Today we are linking up with  
 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
at
 
Thanks for visiting the Scrapatch!
 
Edit:  also linking up this post with this feline fun  ...
 
 
May you have a happy quilty day!
 
:)
 
 

8 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Lovely color choices.....how much help are your little friends???? lol

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I love those fabrics! I was hoping to see what you were making with them...Hope we get to see it soon!

ipatchandquilt said...

That green just says Spring to me!
Esther
ipatchandquilt AT wordpress DOT com

Anonymous said...

Your block looks great!

Dorian said...

Oh, I can't wait to see this Pat! I love the color combo!! It's looking good.

Rebecca P said...

Love the fabric Pat. It is going to be great.

Frances Meredith said...

Your helpers look very patient, and great company.

Sarah said...

No fair using furry helpers to hide pattern surprises!! I'm late (or early for this week) but Happy Feline Friday!