Friday, September 6, 2013

Christmas Ribbons Progress

 
 My Christmas Ribbons Progress
 
 
Ready to sew my first ribbon together!

 
Cherie's Pretty Fabrics!
These have very pretty metallic touches.
(Sorry for the photo quality on this one. I had trouble saving and resizing.)

More of this quiltalong goodness coming soon!

~~~ <3 ~~~
 
For a couple of days I let myself be distracted by the upcoming announcement of the ...
 

 
The Wicked Blog Hop sign-ups
@
Sew We Quilt
 
start tomorrow!
 
I wanted to be sure I could get my project ready in time before I signed up so I have been busy ...
 
 (shhhhhh! ... sneak peak)
 
... and ready to sign up for this "wicked awesome" blog hop!
 
The sign-ups are also still open for the groovy
 
 
  I am going to try to get something ready for this one, too!
 ... just keep sewing ...
 
Hope to see you joining the fun!
 
:-)
 

1 comment:

Createology said...

I am looking forward to following your progress on your Christmas Ribbons quilt as I am not familiar with this. The fabrics are lovely. I just love Madamm Samm's blog hops as they are always so well attended and creative. Thank you for participating once again. Creative Stitching...