Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My 1st Quilty Quarter In Review


All in all the 1st Quarter of 2014 has been quilty productive.

There is room for improvement, though.

In January I decided to join in the


Finish Along 2014

@
The Littlest Thistle

to help me to be better organized and, hopefully, productive this year.

Here is my review of my accomplishments from my 

1st Quarter Goal Setting Post

Goal # 1

 Finish my projects for the blog hops that I have signed up for:

















Flags on a Stick Blog Hop ~ Read More Here



Goal # 2
Finish my Celtic Solstice Quilt

This is were I left off at Part 4 during Christmas week ...

 
... no progress was made. :( 

This shall have to be a 2nd quarter goal.


Goal # 3



Get this Q&N Quilty Auntie Quilt top pieced and on the way to the volunteer quilter.
I am the organizer for the quilt for this baby girl who is due in June.
Since I am the piecer, the quilt top will be a finished goal for me.

Done!
Read More Here


Goal # 4

Make a new project for my home for spring!


Done!

Click here to read more


All in all I feel my 1st Quarter of 2014 has been quilty productive.

There is room for improvement, though.

I really want to get my Celtic Solstice Quilt done.

... just keep sewing ...

:)

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks like it was a creative and productive first quarter.

Vickie said...

You Have been very productive Pat...Bravo !

sewlost said...

Good job! I started with you and then got sick but plan to restart in round 2. Thanks for the inspiration

Katy Cameron said...

Congrats on all your finishes :o) Have you linked up each one separately?