Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stitchin' Sisters RR Update


Here is Gina's lovely flower border on Cherie's lovely basket block.

Gina does beautiful applique.

I love the way these bright and happy little flowers dance around the center!

I will be adding the fifth and final border on this beauty in a couple of months.

I already have an idea in the back of my mind for this one
but will need to wait until the next beautiful border is added
and I have received it to see what my quilty muse whispers.

With this border, Round 3 of our Round Robin is complete!

To see all our Round 3 borders and the start of Round 4


Our RR is looking wonderful!

:) 

3 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed seeing all of these RR quilts. That's something that I've never participated in and I'm just loving the results. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one is so different but all are beautiful, I would be so afraid I would do something that someone wouldn't like..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a kind word! :-)