Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sewing is My Happy Place


(... shhhhhhh! ... sneak peak!! )

Today sewing is my "Occupational Therapy"

My eye surgery was a success and I am sewing and healing.

I am working on the project for my Guest Blogging post
Announced Here!

(I am sew excited about this one that I cannot wait to show you more!)

@

Bear Creek Quilting Company Blog

where



Shari has a wonderful Free Project Tutorial for a

Great Granny Star Pillow

Click Here

I want to make one of these pillows soon!

... just keep sewing ...

:-)

5 comments:

Renee said...

I am so glad your eye surgery went well and you are healing! The fabrics for your guest blogging event are absolutely darling! I cannot wait to see what you do with them.

Needled Mom said...

So glad to hear that the surgery went well. I'm looking forward to seeing the final showing of your project.

Jeanie said...

Yippee! So glad to hear that it went well and you are in the healing stage! Looking forward to seeing what you have been working on.

Lady Jane said...

Glad your surgery was a success. Love the fabrics and cant wait to see your project.

sandra said...

Happy surgery went well I did send you an e-mail last week but maybe you didn't get it. Keep on sewing .