Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Quilty Kitties and Fabric


Here is my fabric inspiration for my


This will be the basis of my color pallete for this quilt and
I will use it for the borders and backing.
It is an older line from Quilting Treasures
called "Puppies 'N' Kittens."
My kitties are going to be shades of gray, black, white, orange and brown
and I am making a kitty for all the kitties I have loved.

The first sewing step is for the border.
Denise has photos of her blocks HERE.

I have not decided on my border colors yet so I am not sewing.

Decisions ... decisions ... 


My quilty muse (and my quilty kitties) are still thinking.


While we finish quilting our current project.

... just keep quilting ...

:)


6 comments:

Renee said...

What a cute fabric!

sandra said...

What sweet Fabric,just put all the fabric out on table that you like and see if one of your kitties goes and sits on one.lol Zeus likes to be right there when i sew just like Yours . Hugs Sandra

Calicojoan said...

Hi Pat, I've been trying to reach you for the Have A Latte blog hop. Just making sure your getting my emails!
:-)

Scrapatches said...

I will email you, Joan ... not sure what the problem might be ... but we can fix it ... :) Pat

StitchinByTheLake said...

I have a friend who is crazy about cats - she'd love this! blessings, marlene

Carol Swift said...

I love cats, but for the first time in years I don't have one. I miss how entertaining they can be! I love Denise's pattern and hope to sew it sometime soon.