Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My August In Our Garden Blocks


Here are my August Blocks
for the


Sew Incredibly Crazy



This months blocks are from the very talented



Here is my pieced "Churny Flower"  block.

This is a really nice variation of an old favorite.


Here is my version of her whimsical "Trowel Time!" applique block.


I could no resist cutting around a few of the pretty 

RBD Farm Girl flowers

and adding them to my garden.

Did you know that the traditional form of applique method is called




I love these making these blocks.

Check out all the pretty blocks in the


Hope to see you adding your blocks. 

Almost ready for September !

:-) 

4 comments:

Dorian said...

Sweet blocks Ms Pat! and lovely new picture of you :)

Needled Mom said...

Those are so cute.

Kathleen said...

Love your blocks! Especially the whimsical trowel block. And as a matter of fact, the blog I read just before reading yours told me about broderie perse, so yes, I do know! :)

krislovesfabric said...

Your blocks are beauties, look forward to seeing your Septembers :)