Thursday, November 17, 2016

Ruffled n Ready to Roll


My Disney "Cars" quilt is quilted and ruffled!


Close-up of the ruffle binding and flannel backing.


Ready to roll!


Now all I have to do is fit my nifty gifties in my suitcase.

That may be tricky.

I don't need clothes for two weeks, right?

Quilts first!


I can't wait to play cars with my beautiful grand-darling!

<3 ...  May you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving ... <3

I know I have much to be thankful for this year.

See you in December! 


6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh she is a cutie and that quilt is fabulous! Enjoy the play time. My parents when they fly bring only a back pack each of clothes.

claudia said...

You don't have to take clothes with you! Buy some when you get there, because your suitcase will have room in it when you return!
Your grand-darling is adorable. I can't wait to hear about when she receives her blanket! Love that ruffled edging!!! Have a wonderful time!

Needled Mom said...

Soooo cute. I can't wait to see photos of her with it.

margaret said...

what a wonderful quilt so liking the ruffles too hope you will share how you did that with us after your thanksgiving holiday how good to be spending it with the family have a lovely time

RosieGma said...

Love the ruffles...have a happy holiday.....

KaHolly said...

Ha! I always have that same packing dilemma! As long as they have a washer and dryer, you're all set! Quilts first! Love this new quilt, ruffles and all! Have a good trip! XO