Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Charity Quilt Along with the FQS


Isn't this a beautiful quilt? 

I love the colors and fabrics and the clean crisp look! 

This quilt is the


Every year the Fat Quarter Shop hosts a charity quilt along 
in which they post monthly patterns on their blog in exchange for a donation 
each time a quilter downloads the pattern. 
In addition, they auction off a completed charity quilt 
where 100% of the proceeds go to the charity of the year. 

This year, they have
that they will be donating all of the proceeds of their Clementine Quilt 
to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
A very worthy cause.


Very often I use my own fabrics but I love the ones in the sample quilt ...
so I am putting the 


on my Christmas Wish List. 

For complete details on how you can participate go to the


Hope to see you sewing along, too.

:-)


1 comment:

KaHolly said...

It came out just beautiful! Well done!