Thursday, October 19, 2017

Feline The Fabric!


I am "feline" the fabric today!

I admit it. 
I am a fabric lover.
I just love the moment when the new fabric arrives,
especially a shiny bundle to unwrap and enjoy.


The bundle is 



The black print is 




The Moda Bella Solids  from my stash
are Betty's Pink, Raspberry and Gray.


Apprentice Quilty Kitty Nutmeg joined me in my fabric appreciation today.


This fabric is quilty kitty approved 
for a special new surprise project.

I will not use it all.

I shall pick and chose from these goodies
for this fun project.

Looking forward to getting my fingers started on these pretties.


Today I am setting up my machine to quilt a quilt.


Loving these 

Fragile by Zen Chic for Moda Fabrics 

and


Time to quilt!


3 comments:

Rike Busch said...

So cute fabric! Your cat had no choice to join these. ;)
Aurifil ist the best thread for Piecing and quilting.
LG Rike

Dorian said...

Sweet fabric Ms Pat, looking forward to seeing your finished projects!

Lady Jane said...

I'm with Nutmeg, I love the kitty fabric. Don't you just love the colors of thread. That one is a pretty color. hugs, lj