Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Going Pokemon ~ Block 1 Done


Block 1 is done for the 



happening at


This is made with Moda Bella Solids.



I bought the 


to start this quilt.
I also chose to use the Bright Turquoise background
that Kelli is using in her quilt. 


The pieces are all squares and rectangles
that are sewn together into sections
and then into the block
The first block is 19.5" square.

This is the first time I have sewn this type of pixel block and it is challenging.
Fortunately, the instructions and diagrams are very clear and detailed.
I am enjoying the process.

My block is not perfect but I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

I am ready for Block 2 that will be up this week on


Thanks, Kelli, for the fun pattern!

Hope to see you sewing along ... :-) 


No comments: