Friday, September 19, 2014

See You in October



This beautiful bouquet of fabrics are a birthday gift
from my dear friend,


Dorian knows me so well.

I love Kate Spain fabrics.

Thank you, Dorian!

These lovelies will receive much petting while waiting for the right project.

Today I am packing a few POTC block kits for handwork and some units that I need to finish machine piecing for the Round Robin border that I am working on, and tomorrow I will be off on my great adventure.

See you in October!

Happy stitching!

:)


10 comments:

Cherie said...

Safe travels. And have a very enjoyable visit with your girls!!! See you when you get back!

Needled Mom said...

Have a great trip.

margaret said...

belated happy birthday.
Have a wonderful adventure then come back and share it with us

Kathleen said...

Have fun on your adventure!

Frederika said...

Have fun

Dorian said...

Safe travels my Friend, so glad you are enjoying your new fabrics :)

Vickie said...

Byby Pat, have a fun trip and I'm sorry ! missed your birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little late !

Lana said...

Me too! Happy Birthday! Have fun!

KaHolly said...

Glad you had a nice birthday. Such pretty fabrics. Our birthdays are very close together!! Hope you have a fun journey.

Mary said...

Beautiful fabrics! And happy (very belated) birthday! :)