Monday, July 10, 2017

Back to Sew


I am going Literary for the




My fabrics are from my treasured stash of


of which I am

Literary (ly) Paper Obsessed. 

For the background I am going dark.

This is a leap in faith for me.

I am making it a free fall by adding the large border print fabric 
on the right into the challenge.

I will have to figure out how this story ends as I go along.

I have been taking a hiatus from blogging and from sewing for the last month.

I had a fun trip to the Pacific Northwest to visit my daughter and grand-darling
while my son in law was in the field and when I got back I did not even open my computer
except to check email for the past two weeks.

I have mostly been gardening, reading, and enjoying summer.

I did hand stitch a couple of Patchwork of the Cross blocks.
I will post about that later.

Hope all is well with my quilty blogging friends.

Til next time ... piece out .... :-)  Pat





4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awesome fabric selections! I love those Literary prints!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Those are some great fabrics for the mystery. I have joined a different mystery but am still considering this one, too, since the clues will come out more slowly. Welcome back to the blogging world. Hope you enjoyed your visit here to the Pacific Northwest. Have a good day! --Andrea

KaHolly said...

Perfect! I always have such a difficult time selecting fabrics for a mystery quilt, but you've nailed it!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I too love your choice of literary fabric...this will be so interesting to see what you do with it.