Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Oh My Stars!


Oh My Stars!
Pattern from the Quilt & Needle
I started this as a mystery quilt that has now been released
as a whole quilt pattern HERE.
 
I love these fabrics in this pattern and I want to make it larger by adding custom borders so that I may use it as a fall bed quilt.
 
I am going to leave this top as is on my design wall while I am waiting for my quilty muse to tell me about the borders this quilt wants.
 
I ran out of the background fabric. I do have enough of the other fabrics to make a queen size quilt.  I love the background fabric so much, though, that I did a search online and found an end of bolt on clearance in a web quilt shop.  The fabric is in the mail!
 
I have a small quilt that needs quilting for an upcoming blog hop. so I am going to set up my machine for quilting.
 
Have a happy quilty day!
 
~ <3~
 
 
 

1 comment:

sandra said...

Very lovely and I love the fabric colors some of my favourites. It will look lovely on your bed. What color is your bedroom? Do you have a quilt for every season? I wish I just had one for myself. I am working on a mystery quilt from fat quarters but pieces are so small it takes me so long to finish one . Lol one day it will be done, six blocks completed, six to go.