Sunday, November 13, 2016

Here in My Scrapatch


I am quilting ...

and counting the days ...

until I deliver this quilt to ...


my beautiful grand-darling!

Her Mommy and Daddy are redoing her room
to reflect her love of Mater and McQueen.

This is one of the new wall decorations they bought for her room.

You see the little die cast Mater in her left hand?

Everly loves matching things.

I hope she loves her new quilt ...



Here is a the quilt top.

This is an easy row quilt made with a panel and some fabrics from my stash that
were leftovers from various cars quilts I have made.

Back to quilting ....

and packing!  

:-)




5 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute quilt. Mater and Lightning McQueen were favorites at our house for many years.

Needled Mom said...

Oh fun!!! She is going to love it.

margaret said...

she will be so thrilled with her quilt I am sure though not heard of Mater and McQueen

Dorian said...

Oh that looks great Ms Pat!! She is going to love it.

Carol Swift said...

So adorable! I love watching Lighting McQueen shows with the Monkey Boys. Your little grand-darling will love it, I'm sure!