Saturday, August 12, 2017

Sneak Peak!


These fabulous fabrics are 

"On the Wing" by Abi Hall for

and have been in waiting in my stash for the "right" project to come along.

I am sew happy to say that project arrived this month!



Master Quilty Kitty Katniss
has approved this fabric selection!


Time to sew!


Apprentice Quilty Kitty Maestro 
has a lot to learn.
These little kitty feet were trying to catch the fabric going under 
my presser foot.  
Sew I had to take a break from sewing.


Baby kitty has gone to take a nap.

Time to sew!


I am loving this WIP!

Right now it is as hush hush as mama's machine 
when it is time for baby quilty kitty to take her nap.

Looking forward to sharing more photos soon!

:-) 


8 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

Those fabrics are simply luscious! Any quilt pattern you choose will be beautiful using them. Kitty apprentice probably has many more lessons coming up in the sewing room!

Lee said...

Pretty!!

Unknown said...

The colors blend so beautifully together. It makes me want some.

Lori said...

such yummy fabrics

Dorian said...

Glad you're getting some sewing time in Pat. Those fabrics are pretty, can't wait to see what you're making.

Kathleen said...

I am loving what I see so far!

margaret said...

a lovely collection of fabrics love how curious cats are!

KaHolly said...

Definitely looking forward to seeing more!