Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Finish Along ~ 1st Quarter Goals



 My Celtic Solstice Project Box
I want to finish this quilt soon!
I also am trying to be very organized and set reasonable goals 
and get them done this year,
stitch by stitch. 
 I am including the first project goal of the year for January
which has already been completed.
So I am joining in this lovely Finish-Along ...
Finish Along 2014
@
The Littlest Thistle
 to help me stay on course!
Here are my 1st Quarter Goals:

Goal # 1
 Finish my projects for the blog hops that I have signed up for:

In the works ... 



Goal # 2
Finish my Celtic Solstice Quilt
This is were I left off at Part 4 during Christmas week.  


Goal # 3

Get this Q&N Quilty Auntie Quilt top pieced and on the way to the volunteer quilter.
I am the organizer for the quilt for this baby girl who is due in June.
Since I am the piecer, the quilt top will be a finished goal for me.


Goal # 4

Make a new project for my home for spring!

I love making my home comfy and quilty for all seasons.
Looking forward to finishing and seeing the finished projects!
... just keep sewing! ...
~ <3 ~

4 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Sounds like very reasonable goals I'm sure you will do great.
Always, Queenie

Katy Cameron said...

I'm really impressed with your organisation of your WIP bits, mine are all shoved in cubbys and things! Good luck :o)

Cheryl said...

I can't wait to see what you have planned for each of the blog hops!

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to see your Celtic Solstice top when you get it finished! I managed to get mine done (partly by being sick and staying in at my machine for 2 weeks) and just finished my blog update with pix. I haven't set any real goals yet for 2014, but know I want to finish some of the UFO's and tops that are already pinned and ready for quilting. We'll see... Happy stitching!