Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ringing in a New Year of Blog Hops!



I am sewing and getting ready for my first blog hop of the year ...

@



The Full Schedule for this hop is almost ready and will be posted here on my blog soon!

I am working with a wonderful group of bloggers who and

sew supportive!

While I am getting ready to support all the brave women with cancer

I will be following another great blog hop starting on January 9th ...




@

I Piece 2 - Mary

I am not stitching and participating but I am very excited to be following along
and seeing all the beautiful creations.

Looking forward to a inspiring new year of blog hops!

~ <3 ~

6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I love the bra fabric! That is gorgeous.

Michele said...

I like the bra fabric too and will be interested to see what you come up with.

Vickie said...

I'll be watching and cheering !!

Renee said...

I love your fabric choices! Beautiful.

Teatime Creations said...

Looking forward to seeing your creation. Love the bra fabric.

sandra said...

I am looking forward to this hop to see what everyone comes up with since I am a nine year Breast Cancer Survivor. Blessing to all who are entering Sandra