I am feeling very chuffed!
I have been nominated by the lovely
for this award.
My first ever blog award ever.
Makes my day!
According to the VBA website, Versatile Blogger Award,
"If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award."
However, there are a few things I have to do to accept this award
- Put the award on your post
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I love music. There is always something playing in the soundtrack of my life, even if it is only in my head.
2. I was the first person from both sides of my family to attend and to graduate from college.
3. I was a scout leader for 11 years. Three of "my girls" are now leaders. It makes me very happy to know that they enjoyed scouting enough to offer the opportunity to the next generation.
4. Quilting is my creative happy place. I made my first quilts when the nesting instinct struck for my babies without a clue as to what I was doing and these flannel quilty blankies were loved to pieces. I did not make another quilt until I made one for my youngest to take to college when the nesting instinct hit it reverse.
5. I have been married 31 years to my best friend. Everything in life is so much better when shared with someone you love.
6. I have three great accomplishments in my life ... they are my three children, now all independent young adults. Everything in life is so much better when shared with my sons and and my daughter.
7. I pray everyday.
Now I am going to nominate some of my favorite blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award ...
Loving Life at the End of the Dirt Road
Ridge Top Quilts
The Crooked Banana
The Slow Quilter
Travel Thru Greece With Mara
Quilter In The Closet
My criteria for selecting these seven of the many many, blogs on my reading list is simply this:
I always enjoy reading these blogs.
May you enjoy, too.