Saturday, November 22, 2014

Show Your Support!


My Time to Cheer!!


I am so honored that the lovely

 Mdm Samm @ Sew We Quilt 

asked me if I would cheer this hop!

What a wonderful way to show our support for all our friends who need a little comfort 
and to know how much we care.

For this hop we will be showing our support by 
sewing the big beautiful bra pattern that Mdm Samm has created for us.

This may be used to make any item of your choosing. 

There are ladies we know in our quilting family who are battling BREAST CANCER and other forms of cancer.

As Cancer seems to touch many of our lives,  Madame Samm kept thinking of the inspiration we could provide by creating a GIANT BRA, quilted, stitched, embroidered, appliquéd...whatever you would like to do...

Madam Samm would provide you with the pattern and has already created a 3 feet by 2.5 feet pattern.....BRA...( it would be offered  FREE to all those who participate)

YOU could make it into a  quilt, pillow,  BAG for carting all their notions to their treatments, wall hanging....that will be up to you... She suggests a blog theme  " WE will support you" or " I will support you" ....She will also  provide you with these one liners if you want them embroidered...

Mdm Samm also will include the hanger with whatever LETTER you want to stitch.
 ( the pattern actually has all of them) -if your friend's name begins with J...then you would get this letter J to add to top of hanger...or you can use your first initial, if you plan to give it  to someone someday... The file will have everything you need.

This may be used to make any item of your choosing. 

Be creative!

Be Supportive!


The pattern for WE SUPPORT YOU is like this one above..JUST LARGER. 
You can make it any size you like.


My fabrics arrived yesterday!

I am ready to sew!

I hope you will be sewing with me! 

To show your support, please join in this hop by sending me an email to



SUBJECT LINE....
I can support YOU....

YOUR NAME
YOUR BLOG
YOUR LINK to your BLOG


Guidelines
Anyone and everyone can participate in our HOPS.
If ever you wanted to have cheerleaders in your life
to cheer on your creativity….
well you do not need to look any further…

1. With the pattern that will be provided
create whatever you like ....large or small , we will support you ALL! 

2. BE a cheerleader for all those who participate, there is nothing 
as heartfelt as your lovely comments.

3. Please turn off your word verification the day of your
post…you really do not want to miss any comments..
YOU have no idea how that one comment can be a life changer….

4. Be sure to add your post at midnight EST. WE have visitors
all around the world who like to get up like we do in North America
to your lovely creations

5. Please ADD everyone including YOUR blog on your post 
that day, so we can find everyone as easily as we found you..

6. MOST IMPORTANT, commit, if you don't, you have
taken the spot of someone else who I will be hearing about,
trust me there…

7. Add the button to your blog so everyone will note you are SUPPORTING
someone with CANCER  is coming and also
a reminder for YOU to get your project DONE.....
A great gentle reminder....

Please follow all the guidelines so that all will run smoothly!


The code for this button is on the sidebar 
@
Sew We Quilt

Please add it to your sidebar and 

post a promo to spread the word!

Are you ready to show your support?  
Wonderful!  

Send me an e-mail!

I will get back to you as soon as I am able.

Thank you for showing your support by joining in this hop!





3 comments:

Sparky said...

wonderful promo...all done in fine taste ms cheerleader in training lol

Carol Swift said...

Your fabric choices are beautiful...can't wait for this hop!

Vickie said...

Your a great cheer woman....I want to sew bad, but not sure if I should and would have time. I have myself a bit over committed these days.