Friday, April 15, 2016

Opposites + Attract

Opposites + Attract
It started with


Announcing a new hop ...

stbs-Opposites_Attract



My eyes immediately went to this scrap square in this scrap block.

It was only a small scrap.

Then I remembered that I might have more of that dot fabric which I bought 
as a stash builder many years ago when my local quilt shop was having a sale.

I went stash spelunking and came up with the rest of a good sized piece.

Then I dove into the solids.

The fabrics are talking.


Katniss is wondering what we are making.

Soon, Katniss, we will be sewing.

The reveal on this one will not be until June.

Hope to see you sewing along.


Join in the fun now and show us what opposites attract you!

:) 

2 comments:

Dorian said...

Can't wait to see what you make! I'm going with purple, green and either black or gray... haven't decided which yet :)

Carol Swift said...

The colors look great together...can't wait to see what you make!