Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Quilty Friends Are Bound Together Forever


 In Memory of My Friend, Gerda

Thank you, Gerda, for all the help and support you have given me. I am a better quilter and am a richer friend because we met online.  You have left a legacy in stitches and patterns generously shared with all who knew you.
You will be missed.
You are loved.

<3<3<3


Thanks to all who sent me blocks in the Q& N 3.5 inch Signature Block Swap in 2010.  Although they are still not stitched together, these blocks are a treasure.  

Hmmm ... maybe they are waiting for more blocks.

If you are reading this, do I have one from you?

I would be happy to make and send a block to all my online quilty friends.

:) Pat



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat, I would like to add to your friendship blocks.
Trina

Scrapatches said...

Thank you, Trina, you are one of my treasured quilty friends and I will be happy to make and exchange a block with you, :-) Pat

Northern Deb said...

Pat, I forgot all about those blocks... now I have to dig them out. Mine were to be made into a quilt class tote but they were put away for a bit and never finished.
I have stocking blocks and happy blocks also waiting to be finished up. This winter would be a good time for me to finish up all of these.
Deb