Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Beach Ball Bingo?


 Beach balls?

Summer Sails?

Sandcastles?

(... going to have to decide a name for this one ...)


sewing ...


sewing ...


sewing ... 

The quilty kitties and I have to keep this one under wraps until this January hop ... 


Please visit all the bright and sunny hoppers then!


Katniss is saying, "You're in my sewing chair!"
Butterfly is saying, " Think again.  It is my sewing chair."

All I know is it is not my sewing chair.  ;)

Linking up this preview with ...

Linky Tuesday@ Freemotion by the River

and

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
WIP Wed @ freshly pieced
Have a happy quilty day!
:)

10 comments:

Michelle Bartholomew said...

I love the colors for this! Definitely screams summer fun!

Mary said...

Every chair in our home belongs to one of the kitties! Lol. And Snickers would like to thank your Katniss for her lovely comment on Snickie's blog post last night. I've a feeling i'll be hacked often from now on. I caught Snickers just as she was logging off, as i'd been occupied doing some laundry! :)

I love all these colors and can't wait to see your finished projects!

Suze said...

You and the kitties know how to tweak the curiosity. I love the colors. I've been wondering if a jelly roll would work for my 1" hexies for my Grandmother's Flower Garden. I want to use as many different solids as I can and I don't want to buy yardage to add to my multiplying stash. Lots of online shops require either a .5 or 1 yard minimum. That gets expensive, too. Thanks for the curiosity builder.

Queenie Believe said...

Lovely colors and cute kitty stand-off.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

DaisyLiz said...

Love the little beach balls! They look fun!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Now this looks like fun, great colors!! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Oh, this is going to be pretty! I've never made a solid quilt but would love to add it to my to-do list. The pinwheels really remind me of beach balls.

Dorian said...

Oh yes Dear Friend, beach balls or something of the sort!! What fun colors. Can't wait to see it.

Anna said...

Such bright happy colors! Can't wait to see what this turns into :)

Shanna said...

I love the idea of beach balls! Could this be for the kona hop??? Heehee I am signed up for it as well so it has been neat to see people sneak in their projects in amongst everything else.