Monday, September 24, 2018

Time for Quilty Tricks or Treats!


My Spider Web Tutorial has been featured on
Quilting Digest




and
Here on the Quilting Digest Facebook Page

You may find all my 




Spider Web Tutorials Here


This is not the only link to my tutorials this week.

My quilty friend 
Dorian @ Ridge Top Quilts




 Sewed this smaller mug rug version of the curved spider web.


This is inspiring to find time to make a small web this year.

It is always a treat for me to see a quilt project 
made from one of my tutorials.

It is all treats, really ... 

no tricks except quilting tricks of the trade.

:-) 


3 comments:

Sumac said...

Like your spider webs! Will have to find time to make one

KaHolly said...

This one is awesome!

Needled Mom said...

So cute and perfect for fall.