Monday, September 17, 2018

Stop the Presser Foot!



This just arrived! 

This is 


This is my new favorite collection!

With colors like
"Kismet, Gossamer, Rainwater, Summer Punch,
Cucumber, Orchid ...
I am sew in love ... <3



I could not wait to unwrap the Fat Quarter Bundle!

I am keeping the jelly roll it its wrapper for awhile.
I am planning to make a jelly roll rug for these strips. 


As you can see the fat quarter bundle has already been petted and appreciated. 

This fabric line has shot straight to top as my
"all time favorite fabric collection!" 


This is arriving in shops in November.

I am sew lucky to have these early release goodies.

I have to finish my current project.

Then I have to sew something with this fabric.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

OMGoodness....those are gorgeous.