Thursday, April 18, 2013

WIP - Quilty Aunty Baby Quilt

Blocks, Border & Backing
pattern link ...
 
These pieces of the pretty puzzle are from the
 
for
our friend Nanci's Grandbaby
 
I am piecing and I will mail it to another Quilty Auntie
to quilt and bind and send home.

I am linking up today to the

A Lovely Year of Finishes Mid-Month Check-In

I am changing my goal for the month.

I hope this is okay.
 
I need an easy and happy project to sew.

Piecing this pretty baby quilt and mailing it to the quilter
will make me feel very accomplished.
 
It has been a difficult week.
 
<3 I am a Bostonian at heart <3
 
... just keep sewing ...
 
<3
 
 

6 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Beautiful baby fabrics. It will be lovely.
Have a better day.
Always, Queenie

Mary said...

This will be beautiful, and made with love.

sandra said...

It has been a hard week with what happened in Boston and now in west Texas . My heart and prayers go out to all these people who are hurt maimed and dead. What can we do to change all these terrible things . I hope that you can find some peace in your quilting. Blessings Sandra

Anonymous said...

Between Boston and West, Texas, it's been a rough week, indeed. I love your plan for the blocks. They look so crisp.

Barb Neiwert said...

I must thank you. Why? Because as I was reading your blog the sound of Simple Gifts by Frank Tichelli came drifting up from my computer. It's such a positive, peaceful song, and just right for early morning. Thanks so much!

lefuntz said...

It has been a tough week but I am proud of the people of Boston on this night! Blessings!