Saturday, April 6, 2013

April Monthly To-Do List

Hosted by

My April Monthly to do list:

1. Finish swap blocks and get them in the mail.

2. Make two of The Bride's Choice table quilts that my daughter has requested for her wedding reception tables.

3. Get the Rainbow Scrap Challenge Saturday scrap blocks done for this month.

4. Post my April Showers Mug Rug for Blog Hop.

5. Shake My Pom-Poms in this Blog Hop.

<3 Wish Me Luck!  <3

Here was my March To Do List:
 
1. Catch up on blocks for Quilty Auntie Quilts and Swaps
CHECKED OFF :  Baby Quilt Blocks :)
(working on last of the swap blocks)

2.  test quilt pattern for friend who is a designer (you will not be seeing any actual pictures of this top on my blog until the pattern is released)
 Completed! :) 
Completed! :)
 
4.  finish my Stitch Me Up project for this blog hop
 Completed! :)
Not Completed :(  ... This was a UFO from last fall that started as a mystery and despite efforts to make a decision, how and when this will be completed remains a mystery .

I knew this was going to be a reach for me.
It was ... ;)
 
 
On the whole, My Quilty Kitties and I feel accomplished.
 
~<3~
 

1 comment:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

breath is my favorite one and the one I most forget to do.