Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stitchin' Sisters Round Robin Update

 
 
 
Debbieann's Medallion
 
Isn't this a wonderful idea for a center block?
 
I love the "flying hearts" border idea she made around the center star!
 
I am really looking forward to working on this one.  I think I have some paisley fabric in my stash that is the same or a close match to the center fabric. It will be some time before this pretty robin makes the rounds to my house, though, and it will have several borders added by then.
 
This block is on the way to it's first stop in the round robin.
 
Time to pack my medallion and send it on it's way!
 
As a group we have decided to ask each participant to cut a small square of fabric and write a signature block to send along for each of us to make a special label for the back of our round robin quilts to add the perfect finishing touch to our quilts.
 
Have you seen the quilts and read  this article from the
February issue of American Patchwork and Quilting ?
These are some fabulous round robin quilts and interesting tips on how to do a
Round Robin Quilt.
 
Happy Quilting!
 
~ <3 ~
 
 


No comments: