Thursday, December 14, 2017

FQS Countdown to Christmas




<3 Fabric Love <3

Today may be a good day to stock up on yardage
I love and know I will use for multiple projects
or backgrounds for future quilts.

My palette choice for this of late has been
low volume prints, dots, soft grays and greens
like the ones above I purchased previously on sale and discounts.

I think I need to add some soft aqua to this stack ...

so I am visiting the


Fat Quarter Shop

I have always enjoyed the daily

Fat Quarter Shop Flash Sale - Countdown to Christmas

I have been a long time customer of the FQS.



My First Blog Post

features a quilt made from a kit I purchased
almost ten years ago from FQS.
Over the years I have appreciated
these good people who have always provided
good products and good service,
and who once replaced an entire order for me
which my local post office admitted they failed to deliver,
even though it was only partially covered by reimbursement.

Even though I live in the northeast and the FQS is an online shop in Texas,
it feels like my "favorite local online quilt shop."

The FQS is also very generous with charity projects
like the upcoming


Clementine Quilt Along 2018

I am participating!

So when I was asked if I would like to apply to become
and Affiliate Blogger, I did not hesitate to say yes.

So occasionally I will be posting about their sales and such.

My blog will otherwise remain ad and commercial free.

If you make a purchase through these links or
via the banner at the top right side bar of my blog,
I will be receiving a small percentage of the sale.

Thank you and may you enjoy!


1 comment:

KatieQ said...

I love the Fat Quarter Shop. Their selection and service are great. It's a good shop to be affiliated with.