Wednesday, December 27, 2017

A Very Merry Christmas


Here is the finished stocking I started

It was a very Merry  ... and snowy ...
Christmas at our house. 


Christmas Eve, not a creature was stirring when it started to snow.


Best of all this year, my grand-darling was here with my daughter and son-in-law.
Everyone in my family made is here safely.


Everly loved the Disney pugs that Grammy and Grampy gave her.


The boys playing with my grand-darlings new bubble toy.


Our little house was filled with laughter and love.
The new stocking was for my son's girlfriend.


My daughter and her family and pets are now traveling south to my son-in-law's new post.


Home is very quiet again.

Time to make some New Year Quilty Resolutions.

I have a lot on my list. 

What are your quilty plans for 2018?







3 comments:

Renee said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas! My 2018 is looking quite busy. I spent a couple of hours last night planning which projects to work on. Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

Lady Jane said...

Love the Christmas stocking. You had a great Christmas and your little grand daughter is so adorable. love that chair. hugs, lj

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas! I hope you and your family all have a very Happy New Year :)