Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Baby Quilts in the Making and Delivery


Above is the newest quilt that the Q&N Quilty Aunties have in the works for the new grand-daughter on the way to one of our members. Wendy said her daughter had chosen a pink and brown circle pattern bedding set for this baby girl. So I went to EQ6 and drew up the layout for a pretty pink and white and brown variation of the Wedding Ring Block found here on the McCall's Quilting website ...




Here is the fabric we are using for the inner and outer border around the scrappy piano key border. It is from one of the new Moda lines.


I love the colors for this one. I need to finish up the 30's Fabric Swapping and Sending so I can get on with making my block for this cute quilt.


Last Saturday I mailed all but the largest swap packages and they have already started to arrive at their new homes. It feels so good to have the bulk of this big swap done. Normally I mail all at once but I was running late due to postal issues and wanted to get as much of this packed and sent when I could get to the post office last Saturday. I plan to mail the remainder on this coming Saturday.


Here is a photo of the baby quilt that was delivered last week to our newest Quilty Nephew ...
 
 
  Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails Baby Boy Quilt.

May God Bless this baby and his family and may his new quilt cuddle him and protect him with our good wishes and keep him warm and may he know that he is loved!

To make your own cute quilt from this adorable free online applique baby quilt pattern click here ...

Sundrop Puppy Quilt ...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love making baby quilts!


:-) Pat

No comments: