Saturday, October 26, 2013

Quilt Bloggers' Festival ~ Entry #1 ~ Wall Quilt


 
Spider Web Quilt
My Original Design 
27" inches point to point
 
 
Wall or Table Quilt
 
 
Kona black solid backing
 
2 "Boo Crew" Mini Charm packs,
1/2 yard black mottled grunge fabric for webbing and border and binding


hand appliqued center
 
 
Pieced and Quilted on my Janome 6600p
aurifil 50/2 cotton for piecing
Glow in the Dark Nite Lite Thread by Superior Threads
straight line machine quilting
 
 
A free tutorial is available on my blog HERE!
 
 
 
 
Happy Halloween!
 
My skeleton friends and I hope you have enjoyed our quilt!
 
This quilt was featured in my
 
 
 
 
Giveaway Closes on Oct 31st at Midnight EST
 
 
Thank you for visiting My Scrapatch!
 
 
:-)


10 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Fun idea!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I LOVE it it is so original. B

Jenny said...

It's perfectly halloweeny!! Love it!

Mina said...

what a cute little project, and I love the glow in the dark thread

Charlotte said...

that's so cute! Enjoy the festival :-)

Mary Anne Drury said...

WOW !!! That is really CUTE !!!!

CitricSugar said...

I love that you made the whole thing in a spiderweb shape!

Tiffany said...

Okay, this is awesome.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I was glad to see this at the festival - it's amazing!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Awesome quilt! It's really fun to see a spiderweb shaped quilt!

-Soma