Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Quilty Kitty Is Watching


Katniss is watching.
 
Katniss has been very busy keeping watch on the birds 
outside my sewing corner window.


I have been busy sewing. 


I am working on my flag for this blog hop from Sew We Quilt

Full Schedule Here

Thearica @ Pig Tales and Quilts
is cheering this fun hop.

I am looking forward to seeing all the pretty flags waving!


Katniss says, "No peeking!"


So I will give you a peek at my progress on my 

 
 
 
Butterfly is also watching.
 
Today my quilty kitties and I saw our first robin of spring outside our window!
 
 
My quilty kitties are enjoying this new sewing space.
 
We are linking up today with the pretty kitties
@
Feline Friday
 
Have a happy quilty kitty day! 
 
:)
 

5 comments:

Createology said...

Katniss looks like she is enjoying the first day of Spring. You have really made fabulous progress on your Spring Frolic Quilt. Spring Sunshine Smiles...

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your Katniss! Your Spring Frolic quilt is going to terrific.

Sarah said...

Well, if you guys saw a robin there is hope for Spring to finally come. Glad your fluffies enjoyed the day! We had snow yesterday and yet, Zorro still wanted out this morning....

Missy Shay said...

Katniss is gorgeous! I love fluffy babies!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Our yard has been full of fat sassy Robins for about a month - yet the snow won't go away. I love the peeking out the window photos - your button jars really caught my eye though.