Thursday, December 2, 2021

I Like Thursday #117 ~ Sharing the Season


Getting ready for Christmas!

I have been making Christmas Stockings since 2012:

Free Christmas Stocking Tutorial Here


I added names and made this one for Everly's First Christmas


and have welcomed new members to the family with their own special stocking. 

I am posting past projects today as I always find I have very little time for sewing and stitching in the busy weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  

This is a time for family and celebrating all the gifts we receive everyday of the year. 

I do enjoy all the festive sewing and stitching online.

Here are some free quiltalongs:  


This Christmas QAL looks spectacular! 

Christmas Elves Quiltmas QAL 2021



Block 1 is this cute

Nordic Gnome Block @ Cotton + Joy


Block 2 is this adorable 

Christmas Angel Block @ Sharon Fraser Designs




Another wonderful free quiltalong may be found at ...

Cozy Countdown to Christmas @ Moda Bake Shop



Block 1 ~ Mom's Sweater Here



Block 2 ~ Merry Little Mitten Here


I am not sewing but I am saving the blocks.

Looking forward to another wonderful year of stitching and sewing in 2022.


Linking up today with my  Thursday blogging friends, 

I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color

May you and yours have a safe and healthy and happy holiday season! 




3 comments:

PaintedThread said...

Ooh - lots of cute stuff. I like that Christmas stocking. And that little gnome. I really liked your snowman quilt (from the prior post). Very cool!

piecefulwendy said...

So many fun quilt alongs and blocks! What a great way to encourage us to get in the spirit of the season!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi Pat, lovely ideas here thanks so very much for including the links. I also like the way you showed how to sew a Christmas stocking. I forgot to mention Stem Ginger cookies are one of my favourites too and we can buy the Walkers at, of all places, a local drug store.