Monday, November 29, 2021

Decking the Halls ~ 2021

 

It is time to deck the Scrapatch walls

 with warm and festive quilts! 


The Thanksgiving Feast was a lovely day with family and friends. 

Jessica brined the turkey and it was so delicious and moist.

I am going to be trying this when we cook our next turkey at home. 

Her Mom, Linda, had already started decorating for Christmas.

We were very happy to have feasted at her lovely home. 

Here I am enjoying her electric fireplace with Mr. Scrapatch and our sons.

~~~

So far, I have only taken down our fall quilts and hung my ...


Snowman in the Cabin Window Quilt



Free Scrappy Snowman Quilt Tutorial Here


May you and yours have a warm and wonderful winter!


8 comments:

collettakay said...

So cute! We're decorating our tree today when my oldest daughter and son-in-law get here :)

Colletta

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your little quilt looks very nice. Brined turkeys are the best way to make turkey, delicious! Have a great week!

Dorian said...

Good morning Pat, I'm glad you had a lovely day with family and friends. I have always loved your sweet snowmen :) Have a lovely day.

piecefulwendy said...

That snowman quilt is adorable! I'm terribly tempted to drop everything and make one, but I really must finish the project I'm working on first!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh my that snowman piece is so very cute! I'm like Wendy, I want to drop everything to make it. But I really really mustn't!! Lovely photos of you and the mister and the sons too. What great memories!

Linda said...

Your snowman quilt is adorable! Looks like you had a wonderful time at Thanksgiving.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Oh gosh, that snowman quilt is SO DARN CUTE!! Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial. I'm going to go check that out right now. Your Thanksgiving looks like it was fab. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

Mayte said...

Que bonita manta, y que día tan bonito pasasteis¡¡¡