Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 45

 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 45

The year is blowing away on a crisp fall breeze.

I have had another busy week, but I have found some time to stitch and sew.


I have added a few more letters to my "G" word.

There has been some lovely guesses as to what this may be saying.

Hint: This is a Christmas themed cross-stitch.

I have never stitched on black aida before and it is much more difficult than I thought, especially when using white thread. Every little messy thread shows.



I have also made two more blocks for my Sampler Spree Quilt.

That six and a half inch basket block has some little pieces. 

It was fun to sew.

I am thinking of appliqueing a flower or two.

My fabrics are a Christmas line.

So I am stitching and sewing Christmas.


What are you working on this week?

Please Share! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Have fun stitching! I'm not good at guessing words, I'll find out when you're finished. No blogging for me this week, I'm leaving in a couple hours for a quilt retreat, it's been 2 years since we've retreated!!! Happy stitching!