Tuesday, June 3, 2014

ALYOF ~ June Goal


My June Goal 

Piece this baby quilt top!




I am linking up today with the June Goal setting Party 
@



The Q&N Quilty Aunties have been busy sewing blocks 

for a baby quilt for our friend Deb's 1st grand baby.



This is the planned layout.

This is for a baby boy.

This is a larger version of this cute


I am just waiting for the white border fabric to arrive from our volunteer and then I shall be piecing this one and sending it on to our voluteer quilter.

I am really looking forward to piecing this patriotic baby quilt.

:) 

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love that pattern with the prairie points and pinwheels. Good luck.

Pedal Sew Lightly said...

So cute. The border is an adorable touch.

Carol Swift said...

Oooo, love that pattern and all the pinwheels!

Sandy Panagos said...

I love the blocks. It's going to be an awesome baby quilt!!!