Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Come Home, Kitty, Kitty Cuddle Quilt Idea




I think I am going to call this quilt
"Come Home, Kitty, Kitty!"

I found today that the

 Here Kitty Kitty Collection @ Clothworks 

can be downloaded and loaded into my EQ6!

Downloading these files and adding them to my EQ fabric library 
and using them to design a quilt is a new experience for me.  
I am feeling pretty chuffed. 

This is the possible layout that I have now to make
a small cuddle quilty blankie for my Grand-darling.
It is a very small quilt, only about 24 inches
as I want to make something the baby girl can hold soon.

I have been having fun playing with the fabrics and layout ...

So maybe ...


Or maybe ...


I am sure I will make some changes when I sit down to sew it.

For now, which layout do you like better?

Anyone interested in a tutorial for this mini quilt? 

The kitty is tiger striped because my daughter's kitty Pepper is a gray tiger cat.


This is a picture of Pepper when she was a baby kitty two summers ago. 


I have been petting these fabrics and playing with the kitties in EQ today
when I take breaks from the RR border that I am sewing.

Hope to have pictures of the RR soon.

The kitties shall have to be patient.

Anyone interested in a tutorial for this mini quilt?

It is warm here today in my quilty corner!

Summer is coming after all!

:)


5 comments:

VickiT said...

Tutorial, yes please. I like the first one with the dotted fabrics and also the last one. I adore the kitty in the corner. Super cute.
We have a Ragdoll kitten we just bought. She's about 4 months old now and is very active. I had three boys with two of them being twins and can honestly say I'd rather have twin toddlers in my house vs. this one kitten. She is a handful!

Needled Mom said...

I prefer layout #1. A tutorial would be lovely.

Amy said...

I like one the most, but I think you can see the cute little kitty better with the pink fabric in the back on number 2. All are too cute!

Cindy said...

I like three, but they're all cute and would be grateful for a tutorial on any. Thanks, and keep playing.

carla said...

I would love a tutorial!!!!! Very cute and I love kitties!!!!