Friday, March 24, 2017

Improv QAL Play


Time to Play!

Block 1 :  Wonky Log Cabin


Elm Street Quilts


I am late starting but these blocks are sew fun and sew addicting
that I am already caught up with the

Improv QAL Play

happening

@
Elm Street Quilts


Block 2: Triangles



Block 3: Stack, Cut, Sew


Block 4:  Wonky Geese


Block 5:  Wonky Stars

and my favorite block to make so far:


Block 6: Crumbs
Elm Street Quilts Tutorial Here

I was literally picking little pieces of cut fabric off the floor to sew into this block.

No fabric was wasted in the making of these blocks!

Linking up today with all the other quilts being improvised @

Improv QAL Play Linky Party

Hope to see you sewing along ...

:-)

# Improv   # Play   # Sew Fun


7 comments:

claudia said...

Those are some FUN blocks!!! I wish I had the time to do more QAL's, I'd be doing these too! I love the fabric you are using too. It adds to the fun!

margaret said...

what interesting blocks you have made here will be popping over to Elm St to check out how to do these thanks for the link

CarlaK.be said...

Nice work ! Especially the crumbsblock, that one is simply adorable !
love from Belgium, Carla

Patty said...

I am so glad you found fabric bits on your floor! That is what makes crumb quilting so much fun! Thanks for being part of the QAL!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

These are some fun little blocks. Currently, I don't have much time for QALs or mystery quilts, but hopefully one day I will.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are so much fun to look at! I especially like your wonky geese - the way you made the very top one is great!

Kathleen said...

Oh wow!! I cannot pick a favorite! Love all of them.