Monday, March 27, 2017

Slow Stitch Sunday Into Monday


I am Slowly Stitching Block 2 for my 

30's POTC BOM

It is a very rainy day here after a very sad day yesterday and
I need to keep my hands busy.

I started slow stitching this project 




This is my first completed block for the



I decided on this layout for my next block because it draws the eye to the corners
so my block designs will look varied in the quilt.



Linking up today with all the wonderful slow stitchers
@


Slow Sunday Stitching

Slow Stitching Sunday Link Up

Time to do some more slow stitching .

Thanks to all for their kind words and support 
as I go forward without my Butterfly kitty 
one stitch at a time.

<3


5 comments:

claudia said...

You have such patience. I am doing a class on Celtic Knots. It is slow going...I guess I just have to pull back on my own reins and take it easy!
Those are beautiful blocks. I really like the one with the pink in the corners. It's dainty and refreshing.

Paul said...

Wow... impressive. I have only done hexagons. But I have seen this honeycomb shape and pattern, so it's next on my list to try out.

Quilter Kathy said...

This is a beautiful block! Hope you had a relaxing stitching time!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

These are such pretty blocks--love the fabrics you are using! One of these days I am actually going to use the POTC papers I bought--lol!

Denise :) said...

Aaaah, your POTC block is lovely -- what great colors! I've never thought about using the felt board as a 'design wall' for those blocks -- how clever! I'm going to have to borrow that idea. Thanks! :)