Friday, January 5, 2018

Resolve to Join a Blog Hop in 2018!




is hosting a fun blog hop
and is calling all bloggers!


This hop is based on her


These are all very easy blocks.

For the blog hop we may create whatever our quilty muses dream
as long as we use the block we choose somewhere in the design.

From mug rug to pillow to tote bag to quilt.

The possibilities are endless!

I have chosen my block and am making plans.

Looking forward to seeing all the creations.

I hope to see you joining in the fun!




5 comments:

BarbCarol said...

Ugh! Don't tempt me. Already have three quilts, and one table topper STARTED. But, have fun...I'll watch.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I actually joined!

Scrapatches said...

Happy to be a quilty enabler. Looking forward to seeing what you create ... :-)

Scrapatches said...

Yay! Looking forward to your creation ... :)

KaHolly said...

Should be interesting! Looking forward!