Thursday, May 5, 2022

I Like Thursday #135 ~ A Good Day for Yard Work

 

My Thursday morning started with these pretties greeting me.
My intention was to take this one photo and go inside and write my weekly post 
to all my friends of


I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color 

It was so lovely outside today and my garden needed pruning 

so I started doing yard work and never did get inside

 to my computer until dark.


Some of my "yard work" involved a crochet hook, 

my swing and just enjoying the day.


So to all my friends.

Turn Around and Say Good Morning to the Night,

 one of my favorite songs by Elton John


I hope you had a good Thursday, too.




2 comments:

Linda said...

I'd stay outside in that pretty yard too! Looks like you had a peaceful, happy day. :)

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Absolutely awesome way to spend a day. Beautiful all of it!