Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 21


New Finish! 


Welcome to Stitch Sew & Show ~ 2022 ~ Week 21

This shawl is made using 

This color is called Teaberry and it is beautiful shades of variegated pink.

and a 9mm Tunisian Crochet Hook 

I made the body of this shawl following the

Phyllite ~ Free Tunsian Crochet Shawl Pattern

This pattern is from Andrea @ 

YarnAndy Homepage


I used almost all of three skeins to complete the body of this shawl.


Then with a forth skein of yarn and a regular crochet hook I added three rounds 

of Front Loop Single Crochet. 


Then I added a picot border on the two bottom sides of the rounded triangular shawl following this free video:

Picot Border Video By Tuula


I made this shawl as a gift for my friend Sue.

My friends and I are gathering today to celebrate.

I will post more how-to photos soon! 


What have you been working on this week?

Please Share ... :) 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Very pretty shawl!

Dorian said...

Oh that is lovely Pat! Great job. I just love the color, and it looks so warm and cozy. Have a lovely day.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

This shawl is just so lovely, Pat. And I think the colours will look lovely on you too.