Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Back to Blogging for 2023!

 


Hello!

I am making plans to get back to blogging this year and hope you will visit me again.

I took an extended online break in the last few months of 2022 and also did little sewing, stitching and crocheting.

I am back to working on this Tunisian Crochet Shawl which is a gift for my daughter that I started Here Last October while I was visiting her in Indiana.

I will post the pattern and more photos soon!

For those of you who have been followers of my kitty helpers, you may notice something new in this photo.

We have a new Scrapatch Cat!

This handsome gray tabby was a stray who started coming to our door late last summer.  In November when the winter cold started to arrive, we decided to let him in and here he stays, after many visits to the vets. I will be telling his story soon, too. 

Katniss, Maestro and Nutmeg are all well and have accepted their new brother. It has been a quite a process. They are even starting to play with him.

My plans for 2023 are quite small at this time.

My goals are:

(1) Finish this green shawl for my daughter.

(2) Make a baby quilt for our new grandniece.

(3) Start another crochet project for a friend.  

(4) Join one new quilt-along this year, which I have already chosen.

More soon! 


2 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Welcome back! My blogging is not as often as I would like, but I enjoy so much coming back and seeing what everyone is up to in their respective crafting world. What an adorable new kitty to be adding to your family. You have some great goals for the coming year. I can't wait to see all your updates...and find out which QAL you've joined. Happy quilting! -Andrea

Dorian said...

Hello my Dear Friend, it's so nice to see you back to blogging. Sometimes it's nice to just take a break. I love the color you are using for your dd's shawl! that is so pretty. Mr Gray kitty looks awfully sweet, I'm glad the other kitties are playing nice with him. Looking forward to seeing you around more. HUGS!!