Thursday, November 2, 2023

I Like Thursday # 173 ~ I Like Cross Stitching


November Stitches

 The kitties and I are hatching a new cross stitch plan for November.

Katniss is helping me choose.

The fabric is some I purchased on a sale at my local quilt shop awhile ago.

This "Be Thankful" cross stitch has been on my to-do list for a long while. 

Several years ago I bought this as a kit that included Aurifil Floss and 

Vintage Cloth 10 count Aida in Burlap.

The pattern is still available in the link below. 


Be Thankful by Country Cottage Needleworks @ FQS



I think I want to add orange and aqua pumpkins to match the colors in my fabric

 so I have dug through my floss stash to find more floss threads. 

Cassian is watching from this cozy basket on top of the bookshelf

and has given his approval.

Time to Stitch! 

Think I will call it, "Stitch-Vember!" 


Please visit my friends  @

I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color 

and have a Happy Thursday! 



1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I like the cross stitch project, very pretty. Don't forget to show us when finished, happy stitching!