Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Stitch-Tober 2023 Done Before the Witching Hour!

 


My Stitch-Tober 2023 Cross Stitch is Done!

I completed this yesterday.


I really enjoyed this slow and quiet stitching journey.


This was originally started in 2020
 and I updated the original plan with new patterns this year. 



This is my unconventional but personal favorite way to finish my cross stitch.

I have previously posted a tutorial for my method

 on a my Quilty Love cross stitch finish.

Artist Canvas Finish Process ~ Click Here



Thanks to all of you who have followed along with the kitties and I

 for all our stitch and sew efforts.

My mystery Halloween quilt is still in pieces and will be tucked away 

as I fold and put my Halloween quilts away in my closet for next year. 

We have enjoyed this process so much that I am am planning 

to make a fall cross stitch for the month of November. 

More soon!


Happy Stitches to You!



 

1 comment:

Dorian said...

That's really cute Pat! I like the way you finish it :) Have a lovely day.