Thursday, November 9, 2023

I Like Thursday # 174 ~ End of Autumn

 


The last rose of the summer of 2023

The leaves are falling quickly now.

There are a few on my big red rose in the driveway 

and one on my coral one tucked in a sheltered place,

 but this little pink rose is by itself, 

high on a branch waving goodbye to the sky. 

Goodbye, summer.

Goodbye, Autumn.

The cold is here to stay for winter.


The kitties and I are snug and warm in our little house
and we are stitching on our 


We decided to play with the thread colors in our stash 
and have added orange to the pumpkins.


Maestro is supervising.


We are quite happy with our progress
and hope to have this one finished for Thanksgiving.


I hope that all your November stitches are happy ones.

Please visit my friends  @

I Like Thursday @ Not Afraid of Color 

and have a Happy Thursday! 





1 comment:

Dorian said...

Beautiful rose, lovely stitching :) I hope you have a nice, cozy weekend.