Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fabric ... Swap Fabric and More Fabric


Just look at these bright and happy fabrics that arrived from Canada yesterday! Aren't they just darling??


One of the ways I like to encourage fabric to come to me is to run "Layer Cake Swaps" on the Quilt & Needle Forum. The current theme is 30's Repros, as you may recall from earlier blogs. The sign-ups are closed and the packages are arriving daily. Soon I hope to be swapping!!


For the outside of USA swappers, I am always happy to accept fabric in lieu of stamps for the return envelopes and I have received some lovely surprise squishes this way. The cute kitties above are my gifty fabric from Debbieann. Some of her 30's Layer Cakes are peeking out from behind.


To see more of these swap fabrics, you can ooh and ahh at all the photos in our album ...




Many more pictures of the swapping coming soon to my blog!


I love fabric! I have been calling myself a "Fabric-ista" lately!


lol ... ;-) Pat





No comments: